Address Validation Pricing
Address-Validator supports global address verification for 240 countries world-wide.
We offer a pay-as-you-go pricing as well as subscription plans:
- One-time/Pay-as-you-go: Add credits to your account anytime by making a one-time payment.
- Monthly Subscription: Pay a fixed amount once each month and we add credits to your account automatically.
|Address Validation||Credits per address|
|US and US Territories||1.0|
|International (All Other Countries)||5.0|
|Geocoding||US: 0.5 / DE-AT-CH: 1.25 / Intl: 2.5|
|Address Auto-Complete||Credits per request|
|Fetch API||0.2 (Geocoding: + 0.1)|
Our Address-Validator service is pre-paid and available in units of 1000 address validation credits. By placing an order you agree to the terms and conditions for the Address-Validator service.
You can pay by credit card, PayPal or bank/wire transfer.
European Union residents please add EU/DE VAT, or enter your VAT ID during checkout if you are from an EU country outside Germany.
- Credits do never expire - you can use them up anytime. Unused credits roll over to the next month.
- Account Balance Monitoring: You can monitor your account balance either in your account's web dashboard or with the getBalance API call. We will send you an automatic email notification when your account balance reaches 10% of your last purchased amount.
- Upgrade or add credits anytime: You can add more credits anytime by upgrading your subscription or by making a one-time payment.
- If you need coverage for a single country only or plan to validate more than 100.000 addresses, please contact our sales team and request a price quote.
We make things very easy for you - you can test Address-Validator with a free trial.
Address List Cleaning
Upload a list with 100 addresses and we'll validate and correct them for free!
Realtime Address Validation on Your Website
With our online API you can validate addresses right at the point of entry. This allows your visitors to correct errors instantly, and only valid addresses will be accepted.